O’Panard is a moisturizing foot cream enriched with organic essential oils of palmarosa and rosemary camphor, in synergy, for their antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties. Palmarosa essential oil is also an excellent natural deodorant, with a soft, floral, fresh fragrance.
O’Panard is composed of a quartet of plant oils that provide it with numerous properties:
- Shea butter is able to penetrate rough skin on hands and feet, protecting it from dehydration. It can relieve the discomfort of dry, cracked feet.
- Calendula oil (organic marigold flower macerate in organic extra-virgin olive oil) has anti-inflammatory and disinfectant properties. It prevents the proliferation of bacteria and has a positive effect on wound healing. Olive oil’s high squalene content gives it moisturizing properties.
- Coconut oil is known for removing dead skin cells. It improves the appearance of the skin, moisturizing and softening it.
- Sunflower oil, very rich in omega-6 (linoleic acid) and vitamin E, is perfect for dry or very dry skin.
- Contents: 50 ml
- Moisturizes, nourishes and protects skin on feet (and hands)
- Handmade in Belgium
- PP bottle, recyclable
- With calendula oil, water, coconut oil, shea butter and sunflower oil
- Contains organic essential oils of palmarosa and rosemary camphor
- Respects skin balance
- Suitable for all skin types
- Provides a feeling of comfort
- Free from colorants and synthetic products
- Vegan cosmetics
- Perfect for travel, allowed as carry-on baggage
- The essential oils used are not suitable for children under three years of age or pregnant women.
100% of the ingredients in O’Panard moisturizing foot cream are of natural origin!